Our Mission |
• To celebrate and promote Tasmanian produce by building and growing a sustainable farmers market
• To provide economic, social and health and well being benefits to the community
• To develop and value community pride in our local produce
• To strengthen local food networks
• To present a fair price for the consumer and producer
• To provide education and knowledge sharing around local produce
• To access local produce that reduces food miles
• To provide a platform for product research and development
• To provide a launching pad for new agri-business and encourage local entrepreneurs and innovation
Our Vision |
To provide a direct connection between producer and consumer by showcasing quality local producers using the Australian Farmers’ Market Association model.
The Market Charter - We align with the Australian Farmers Market Association farmers' market definition - check it out in our Market Charter...... [note it works best viewed on a PC or laptop vs a IPad/Iphone..